Thursday 5 March 2009

Thank You and NEW Challenge

Thanks to everyone for your patience and your messages of care and support. I am so sorry its taken so long for you to see your work displayed here. My son is making his way through each day and is home with his family but it will take a long time to heal enough for him to feel well again. I am now trying to keep busy and helping out with the children etc also trying to get updated online as well so i thought i would move on with a new challenge for you

This weeks challenge is on the theme of Magical Ice !! Think Narnia !! Think wonder and magic, think ice skates and shows, magical ice in nature ... whatever you want !!and have fun !!!

1 comment:

  1. I have two images this time. They are both on my blog at:
    http://joanshomestudio.blogspot.com/2009/03/so-artful-challenge.html

    Thanks for the really fun theme, June!

    Oh, and June, there is a message for you on my blog since I didn't have your email address.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete